Mayweather to ‘jet off on holiday’ with stripper fiancee Monroe after time apart

Floyd Mayweather is reportedly set to jet off on holiday with stripper fiancee Anna Monroe following his exhibition bout against Logan Paul over the weekend.

The boxing legend was unable to knock Paul out over eight rounds at Miami's Hard Rock Stadium, and rules of the contest stated there would be no official winner on the night.

Hours after his clash with the YouTube star he was reunited with Monroe, whom he recently booted out of his Las Vegas pad to ensure his full focus was on the fight.

However, The Sun claim Mayweather is now planning to enjoy a holiday with his fiancee and may even tie the knot by the end of this year.

A source said: "Anna was one of the first people Floyd saw after the fight. It’s been several weeks since they were together so they have a lot of catching up to do.

"Absence has made the heart grow fonder and they are now looking forward to a long, long holiday where they will continue to plan their nuptials."

Mayweather reportedly proposed to Monroe, who is the lead dancer at his Las Vegas strip joint 'Girl Collection, after news of their relationship first became public earlier this year.

The Brit-American stunner even moved into his Vegas mansion, which boasts a staggering 11 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms and two guest houses.

Yet as his showdown with Paul closed in, Mayweather asked her to move out on a temporary basis so he could shift into full fight mode.

The Sun revealed last month that the former four-weight world champion then sent Monroe flowers draped in dollar bills as a peace offering after kicking her out of the compound.

Don't miss a thing with our football updates!

Want to be on the ball with all of the latest football news?

Well then sign up for the brilliant Daily Star football email newsletter!

From the latest transfer news to the agenda-setting stories, get it all in your email inbox – don't miss a thing.

How do you sign up?

It only takes a matter of seconds.

Simply type your email address into the box at the top of this article and hit 'subscribe'.

And that's it, job done. You'll receive an email with all of the top news stories every single morning.

You can find out more information on our email newsletter on this link here.

Monroe may not have to put up with Mayweather in fight mode ever again, as he said after Sunday's exhibition: "As far as me coming back in the sport of boxing, absolutely not. As far as me doing an exhibition again, probably not.

"I made my mark on the sport. I got all my faculties."

READ MORE:Ricky Hatton says Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul exhibition bout was "s*** for boxing"

READ MORE:Logan Paul mocks Mike Tyson with teasing message after Floyd Mayweather exhibition

Source: Read Full Article