NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com’s transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Desmond Ridder will start Week 15 against the Saints, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Thursday. The rookie will replace Marcus Mariota, who went 5-8 in 13 starts.
- DT Eli Ankou placed on practice squad injured reserve
- DT Kendal Vickers (practice squad)
- RB D’Onta Foreman (foot) limited
- OT Ikem Ekwonu (knee) limited
- DE Brian Burns (knee) full
- DT Matthew Ioannidis (calf) limited
- OLB Cory Littleton (ankle) DNP
- S Myles Hartsfield (ankle) limited
- S Xavier Woods (knee) limited
- NT D.J. Jones has been added to the injury report with a shoulder injury and will not practice Thursday, per coach Nathaniel Hackett.
- RB Josh Jacobs (quadricep/calf) is expected to play Thursday against the Rams, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per sources. Jacobs is listed as questionable.
- QB Baker Mayfield is expected to be active and has a real chance to play Thursday against Las Vegas, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per sources.
- S Xavier McKinney had the pins taken out of his injured hand, coach Brian Daboll said, but added that it’s still unknown how long it will be until he can play, and whether he’ll return this season.
- S Andre Chachere (practice squad)
- K Chris Boswell (right groin) returned to practice on Thursday, opening his 21-day window to be activated from injured reserve.
- OLB Sam Okuayinonu (practice squad)
Source: Read Full Article