NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com’s transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- Cowboys head coach Mike McCarthy: Everyone 'feels good' about Dak Prescott's surgery
- Offensive Player Rankings, Week 2: Offenses to worry about, ones who should bounce back
- Texans want to increase Dameon Pierce's workload moving forward
- WR Rondale Moore (hamstring) was not seen at open portion of practice Thursday.
- TE Zach Ertz (calf) participated in the open portion of practice.
- DE J.J. Watt (calf) participated in the open portion of practice.
- WR Michael Gallup (knee) will be in pads and participating in 7-on-7 drills in Thursday’s practice, coach Mike McCarthy said.
- G Kayode Awosika from Eagles’ practice squad
- G Tommy Kraemer placed on injured reserve
- CB J.C. Jackson (ankle) is a game-time decision for Thursday night’s game against the Chiefs, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported.
- LB David Anenih from Titans’ practice squad
- LB T.J. Watt (pec) placed on injured reserve, which will rule him out for a minimum of four games.
- LB Gerri Green (practice squad)
Source: Read Full Article